We hold full ISO 14001:2015 certification. ISO 14001 is an internationally agreed standard that helps organizations improve their environmental performance and sustainability.
Our objective is to minimise any impact on the environment through:
- Preventing pollution, reducing waste, and ensuring that measures are implemented to protect and preserve natural habitats.
- Considering the effects that our operations may have on local society.
- Promoting environmental consciousness among our suppliers, contractors and partners through implementation of operational procedures and a supplier code of conduct.
- Seeking to work in partnership with the community by behaving in a considerate and socially responsible manner.
- Ensuring effective and expedient incident control, investigation and reporting
- Committing to the usage of raw materials from sustainable sources where possible
- Using recycled materials and fully recycling waste, therefore reducing the amount of waste going to landfill
- Sourcing materials from suppliers with similar levels of environmental commitment
- Conserving valuable resources such as water and energy.
We strive to balance sustainability with the evolving needs of our customers to deliver high quality design and superior products.
- We’ve developed and are maintaining a structured environmental management system.
- We’re reducing the amount of waste going to landfill annually.
- We’ve installed smart meters on our production premises to closely monitor our energy consumption.
- We’re aiming to improve the amount of energy consumed through our production process year on year.
We currently operate an environmental management system based on ISO 14001: 2015. We ensure that all raw materials used in the manufacturing of our wallcoverings comply with all relevant industry regulations and will not be classified as high concern under the developing REACH programme concerning chemicals.
Our wallcoverings do not contain any formaldehyde or heavy metals such as lead, cadmium or mercury.
We only use FSC Sourced paper for all our paper-backed products.
With the help of the Carbon Trust we have reduced our energy usage by 15% per m2 manufactured.
We have installed a solvent distiller on-site, which will drastically reduce our carbon foot-print as a vast quantity of our solvent waste will be recycled on-site and reused
We are constantly monitoring our energy and water usage and investing in processes and technologies to make reductions.